.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The Expansionist
Sunday, August 15, 2004
 
I followed my own good advice again yesterday. I had nothing to say, so said nothing.
+
Image Is Everything (He Has). I hate phoniness. George Bush is often seen nowadays wearing a long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up. What a PHONY! Listen, Bushy, if you want short sleeves, wear a short-sleeved shirt. If you wear a long-sleeved shirt, have the dignity to wear it with the sleeves in their natural position. You’re President of the United States (at least legally). Have some dignity. But cut the crap. You are not a hard-working field hand who wore the wrong shirt and had to cool off your wrists. You’re just posturing, posing as a macho man when you’re just a stupid, wooden puppet who wears whatever he’s told to wear. When I was in high school we had an insult for people like you: “Your mother dresses you funny.”





<< Home

Powered by Blogger