.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The Expansionist
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
 
Radio Interview Went Well (Enuf). NewsRadio 700WLW in Cincinnati, Ohio did indeed call me Monday nite shortly after 10:30pm, and its streaming audio on the Internet empowered some of my colleagues elsewhere in the U.S. and at least Britain to listen.
+
The host, Scott Sloan, is very good at what he does -- if exhaustingly energetic -- and he (or someone on his staff) had done his homework, so presented for me to respond to, some of my stances from the Schoonmaker 2000 webpage -- tho they apparently did not pick up on the update, to the 2004 campaign, Schoonmaker 2004.
+
Scott (or should I call him "Mr. Sloan", since we don't really know each other? naa -- this is the United States, and we're quite casual about these things) asked a full menu of questions specific to one of my many (c. 153) webpages. I had little wiggle-room to talk about other concerns, but I did manage to get two key URLs out into the void, OntarioUSA.org and UnitedNorthAmerica.org. I also made plain that anyone can find the "Expansionist Party of the United States" easily thru any search engine.
+
I did not get to mention either www.usataiwan.org (a site that promotes "Commonwealth" status for Taiwan) or www.TOP-Party.tk (a Philippine-statehood site. (FYI, "tk" is the Internet abbreviation for Tokelau, a New Zealand territory in the South Pacific.)
+
Nor (I am ashamed to admit) have I yet updated the United States International website to show the USA-Taiwan Commonwealth Foundation or a Taiwan statehood organization (whose website has apparently been sabotaged by the government of Taiwan and/or mainland (Communist) China, as a member of USI, or even the Philippine statehood site, which has changed URLs of late. I've been very busy, but that is pretty near inexcusable. Frankly, I need help in managing these various interrelated websites.
+
In any case, I closed out last nite's radio interview by trying to make the point that perhaps the single most serious issue facing Americans today is PERSONAL DEBT. I also tried to alert listeners to the fact that I discuss that issue, at (eloquent) length, at the Schoonmaker 2004 presidential-election website.
+
Till next time, here's my tribute to my British colleague Jeremy Pender, who found the streaming-audio site for us and encouraged his British contacts to listen: Ta ta!, cheerio, and all that rot!





<< Home

Powered by Blogger